An ‘All-in-One’ Link System
Airbridge Tracking Link can be configured in a way that a single link can be set to land to App Markets by platforms (i.e. Android, iOS, desktop) or a specific webpage. If the App is installed, with Deep Link, it can bring Users to a specific in-App content. Also, by configuring link preview (Open Graph), enhanced branding and UX can be offered.
Start your marketing campaign now, just by making a number of clicks on Airbridge Dashboard.
The Tracking Link follows attribute values of Google Analytics. Supported attribute values will correspond to Google URL Builder on one-on-one basis. So, if you use Google Analytics, you can use the same feature in Tracking Link.
|Attribute Value Type||Airbridge Attribute Value||Google URL Builder|
|Sub Sub Medium1||sub\_id_1||-|
|Sub Sub Medium2||sub\_id_2||-|
|Sub Sub Medium3||sub\_id_3||-|
Step 1. Setting Link Types and Information (Required)
- Select ‘Create Tracking Link’
- Select Link Type (Required): Link types are grouped into ‘Click’ and ‘View’, depending on the ad attribution criteria and how the link works.
- Select channel type and channel for publishing (Required): If the ad is executed via channel, select ‘Paid Channel and select a channel. When executing ads on viral channels (i.e. Facebook Page, Naver Blog), select ‘Viral Channel’ and select a channel. If you cannot find the channel you want, you can submit the channel name yourself by hitting the return key, or select ‘Create Custom Channel’. Custom Paid Channel: The Postback feature is not supported to Paid Channel which are not published on Airbridge. If the Paid Channel you would like to integrate with Postback is unlisted, select ‘Request for Registration’ on the right part of Custom Paid Channel name.
- Submit basic information for Tracking Link (Optional)
- When you create a Tracking Link by submitting information such as campaign, ad group, ad creative, sub channel, contents, and keywords, sub-sub channel, then you will get a segmented statistical report from ‘Statistics by Tracking Links” page.'
- Only alphabet letters, numbers, designated special characters (-, _, .) can be submitted for the basic information.
Step 2. Setting Path (Optional)
The paths are set to default preferences by platforms. For mobile (Android, iOS) platforms, if App Market information has been configured on ‘Manage App Info > App Basic Info’, it will be selected to ‘App Market’ in regards. When the App Market information is not set up, than it will be selected to ‘Web URL’. The PC platforms will be set to ‘Airpage’ as default preference.
Configuration by Platforms
In addition to basic preference by platforms, user paths can be configured as follows, depending on desktop platforms.
- Android : App Market (Google Play Store) or web URL
- iOS : App Market (Apple AppStore) or web URL
- Desktop : Airpage, App Market (Web Google Play Store), or web URL
|App Market||Only when the App is registered from '[Manage App Info] > [App Basic Info]', configuration is available|
|Web URL||Web URL can be set.|
|Airpage||Airpage is auto-created alongside App registration, and User can send out Tracking Link SMSs to mobile devices on this page.|
Setting Deep Link\
When a User who already installed the App clicks on the Tracking Link, they can be directed to a specific in-App page. Select ‘Setting Deep Link Path’ and submit Path, Key, and Value. The Custom URL Scheme doesn’t have to be submitted because it will be auto-filled from [Setting Deep Link] tab of the Dashboard. If Path, Key, and Value are not configured, then it will be directed to App’s Homeview.
- Setting Deep Link for Android
- Setting Deep Link for iOS
- Setting Deep Link for ‘Facebook Ad’, a Paid Channel
Setting All to Web URL
By selecting ‘Setting All to Web URL’ option, it will be linked to configured web URL of website regardless of platform type (i.e. Android, iOS, desktop) or app install availability.
Step 3. Setting Preview (Optional)
When sharing a Tracking Link, the Open Graph preview, such as image, title, and description can be configured. By default, [Manage App Info]> [Default Preview Info] is reflected in the settings, and you can configure preview information for each Tracking Link. For more details, please refer to the ‘Customizing Preview Info’ guide.
Step 4. Complete Creating Tracking Link & Statistical Report
By clicking on ‘Complete Creation’ button, a Tracking Link will be created. Already created Tracking Links can be viewed from ‘Created Tracking Link’ tab.